Monday 31 December 2012

2013


Happy new year!

Hey! Its been a few months since I created this blog. But I dont have time to post new entry. okay. As I highlight above, its a new year. Its the last day of the month of the year. And in about 10 minutes more til.... the 1 January of 2013. Yah! Great.

Well, I just want to let the misery moment of end 2012 washed away. I dont get so many A's in my final exam,  takde rezeki. I'll try my best to get 8A's on my big exam soon. Lets just say PMR. hah. So I just let the past remains as past and think forward! :)

2013... There's a lot of new things that im going to face. haha. Almaklumlah, Form 3. Pressure sana sini. Gonna be so busy with study lah. I registered into maths clinic. Im pretty sure they can help me with my study. Yea. School gonna start in 2 more days.. Talking about school, teachers must give us a lot of homeworks. Last batch PMR lah katakan.. haih

homeworks! homeworks! homeworks!
Tired with homeworks. Nah

MAY I'LL STAY STRONG TO FACE THIS NEW CHALLENGING LIFE!!

Love, Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment