Sunday 30 September 2012

Hello.... all over again

Assalamualaikum, hey.

 Again, this blog is my new new new new blog. This is my fourth blog. Okay, hahaha. LMFAO

Firts of all, like eeeeeveryone will do for their first post.. introduction.

Okay, here we go. My name is kinda unique and of course a very lovely name. Khayrin Yumni Khayril Annuar. My whole family in my father's side first name are the same. Girls start with Khayrin and boys start with Khayril. Amazing aite? I know. :b haha okay Im going to face a big exam next year. And, I am absolutely not ready at all. 'Peperiksaan Menengah Rendah'! Oh god, wish me luck. Im just scared as hell. Well, lets stop about it. Its making me feels... idontknow how to describe. Well, lets just forget it. OKay what else? Oh ya! Just call me Yumi. Sounds like a Korean or Japanese name. Just love it when you call me with that name.

I dont know what to write anymore. I leave some links of my websites if you find me interesting or you want to know more about me.

You can contact me here,

TwitterFacebookTumblrAsk.fm :)

Loves, Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment